There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental health treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicines to neuromodulation to digital therapeutics to novel molecular approaches) for those patients who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients across the US. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
Backed by top-tier investors (e.g. General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, Y Combinator, Jerry Yang, Joshua Kushner, etc.), Osmind’s team consists of mission-driven experts from across tech and healthcare. We're a tight-knit group of intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and fun team members. We've been featured in publications such as Forbes and Crunchbase News.
We are looking for an experienced operator to build, lead, and manage our post-sales team focused on customer operations, implementation, onboarding, customer success, and customer support! This is a crucial role in our company with lots of exciting opportunities to operationalize our growth.
We are returning to office in San Francisco, CA in September 2021 for a few days a week.
- Lead our post-sales organization, including implementation, onboarding, success, and support
- Report directly into the CEO and work cross functionally with sales, product, engineering, clinical, and operations
- Build out and manage team of superstars covering the above areas. Structure the organization to maximize productivity and collaboration
- Lead strategies and processes to optimize aggregate customer usage through product understanding and minimal churn
- Rethink our onboarding and implementation process, using analytics and user research to design a system that maximizes customer understanding of product while automating as much as possible. Think through tradeoffs of high-touch vs self-serve processes. Work with product and engineering teams to build high-efficiency process for transferring EHR data and other automations
- Build our customer support function to support our EHR business. Determine service levels, team structure (e.g. remote vs onshore), training program, KPIs and metrics, etc. Hire and manage team of customer support reps
- Build proactive customer success function. Define and use metrics (e.g. AARRR) to define customer health and appropriate interventions. Coordinate with sales for upsells and renewals
- Lead your organization to serve as the voice of the customer. Lead efforts to improve customer journey mapping by identifying opportunities to drive improvements of the overall customer experience and measure progress
- Interface with clinical team to provide customer operations point-of-view for clinical trial recruitment and site selection services we offer to pharma
- 8+ years in post-sales roles such as customer success, implementation, operations in healthcare
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- You are hyper-obsessed with efficiency and operations - words like "KPI," "optimize" really excite you!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be an IC in some of the above functions to learn the ropes before building out your teams
- Startup experience (Series C or earlier) to demonstrate that you can thrive in our fast-paced environment and efficiently allocate resources
- Passion for fixing our broken mental healthcare system
- Willingness to work locally out of our office in San Francisco once COVID is over! (We will be in the office 2-3 days a week long-term)
- Management experience: you've built and led a team
- Familiarity with our customer ops stack: Jira, Helpscout, Hubspot, Mixpanel
- You have managed managers
- You've built a customer support function
- Your previous companies/products have interfaced with healthcare providers
What we offer
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup. Our philosophy is to set team members up for career and personal growth
- The ability to build something that actually moves the needle on our generation's biggest crisis, mental healthcare. Serve treatment-resistant mental health patients (1/3-1/2 of mental health patient population) who are the ones who need the most help. Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry
- An all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun. We also value diversity of thought and background
- Flexible working hours to match your style
- Competitive, upside-heavy compensation, healthcare, 401K matching, and office perks
- Generous relocation bonus for those needing to move to San Francisco (Fall 2021 return to office)