There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental health treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicines to neuromodulation to digital therapeutics to novel molecular approaches) for those patients who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients across the US. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
Backed by top-tier investors (e.g. General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, Y Combinator, Jerry Yang, Joshua Kushner, etc.), Osmind’s team consists of mission-driven experts from across tech and healthcare. We're a tight-knit group of intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and fun team members. We've been featured in publications such as Forbes and Crunchbase News.
We are looking for a creative, analytical Head of Growth to elevate our Electronic Health Record software sold to mental healthcare providers. We've grown rapidly in just a year after product launch, already achieving sizable market share with near-zero marketing spend. Your job will be to take us to the next level and pull on additional growth levers to scale even faster.
- Lead, strategize, and execute on the hypergrowth of our provider EHR business
- Report directly to the CEO and work cross functionally with Sales, Product, and Customer Operations
- Immediately build out marketing team, with a growth trajectory to join executive leadership team in the future
- Spearhead strategy, planning, and execution of launch into new markets. Understand our market positioning to maximize success. Establish and work with your team to execute multichannel marketing launch plan, including paid channels, community and lifecycle marketing, strategic partnerships, and more
- Think creatively about strategic partnerships to accelerate product adoption, including with business-adjacent channel partners or even special relationships with payers, MSOs, etc.
- Lead product marketing analyses and recommendations for how to price, bundle, position our product in the market
- Leverage analytical skills for attribution analysis, quantifying effectiveness of experiments, uncovering key revenue drivers, and identifying areas for improvement
- Build centralized KPIs, metrics, and reporting for the team; implement systems and processes to better quantify our successes and areas of improvement
- 8+ years of B2B growth, partnerships, and/or marketing experience in healthcare
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Scrappiness, autonomy, and creativity that allows you to thrive in ambiguous, uncertain environments
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Looker, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other business analytics tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Startup experience (Series C or earlier) to demonstrate that you can thrive in our fast-paced environment and efficiently allocate resources
- Passion for fixing our broken mental healthcare system
- Willingness to work locally out of our office in San Francisco once COVID is over! (We will be in the office 2-3 days a week long-term)
- Management experience: you've hired and built a team
- You trained in banking, consulting, or investing
- Passion for innovative mental health treatments, e.g. psychedelic medicine, neuromodulation. You get excited about the science and where this field is headed
- Experience selling to, marketing to, or working with healthcare providers
- Google and Facebook Ads growth hacking