There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental health treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicines to neuromodulation to digital therapeutics to novel molecular approaches) for those patients who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients across the US. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
Backed by top-tier investors (e.g. General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, Y Combinator, Jerry Yang, Joshua Kushner, etc.), Osmind’s team consists of mission-driven experts from across tech and healthcare. We're a tight-knit group of intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and fun team members. We've been featured in publications such as Forbes and Crunchbase News.
This role will transition to in-person in San Francisco in Fall 2021 and we are seeking an immediate start date. We will be hybrid in the office with just 2-3 days expected in-office every week.
As you can imagine at a startup, being an Office Manager/EA means a lot of different things! We anticipate this role will be approximately 1/4 EA, 1/4 Office Manager, 1/4 recruiting coordinator, 1/4 team culture carrier!
- Executive assistant to co-founders
- Work closely with Lucia (CEO) and Jimmy (COO); helping to coordinate meetings with high-profile external parties (investors, customers, partners, etc.), optimize our calendars so that we can be more effective and efficient
- As the world starts to open up, you will manage travel for executives
- Office manager
- We are returning to the office in September 2021 and are finalizing our office location in SF!
- Take over as point person in managing this critical transition (especially given our company was born during COVID!)
- Closing out our office rental transaction, working with Lucia and lawyers
- Furnish our office and make it our new home, taking into account our team's preferences, style, and budget! (hint: kombucha on tap!)
- Research and draft guidelines for COVID and hybrid work procedures - ensuring transparency, visibility, and smooth operations
- Once we transition back, you'll keep everything orderly and well-stocked
- Recruiting coordinator
- We are rapidly hiring, aiming to double in headcount by the end of the year! You will be the face of Osmind, leading coordination with the candidate for interviews, onsites, and more
- Your positive interactions with a candidate will help them see the awesome culture we have built
- Culture carrier for our entire team
- Organize team-wide celebrations, e.g. for hitting major milestones, holiday parties, team member birthdays
- Organize our annual company offsite (first one in September 2021) including coordinating travel, along side additional team hangouts and celebrations
- Be the pulse of the team - pointing out to the cofounders if someone isn't doing well or needs a bit of extra recognition
- You will be Chief Swag Officer!
- 2+ years of professional work experience as an admin or office manager
- Startup experience given things can be extra chaotic!
- Stellar written and verbal communication given you will be representing Osmind in your communications to external parties
- Previous event planning experience and experience coordinating travel
- Organized to a T - you are the type of person to consistently get to inbox zero and color code everything
- Ability to multitask
- Warmth, optimism, low ego, and a can-do attitude
- You've directly supported an executive in the past
- Willingness to be an EA long term - we really want to build a long-term relationship with you!
- Passion for fixing our broken mental healthcare system
What we offer
- The ability to build something that actually moves the needle on our generation's biggest crisis, mental healthcare. Serve treatment-resistant mental health patients (1/3 of mental health patient population) who are the ones who need the most help. Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry
- An all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun. We also value diversity of thought and background
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we're a high-growth startup
- Flexible working hours to match your style
- Competitive, upside-heavy compensation, healthcare, 401K matching, and office perks
- Generous relocation bonus for those needing to move to San Francisco (Fall 2021 return to office)